Monday 26 December 2016

Allah is the best planner


Alhamdulillah for everything

I always wonder why my life is always fluctuant
I blame something
But whom I blame to?
This question always got stuck in my mind
I was so offensive sometimes
And I always blaming
But why?

Sometimes I cannot accept something
Something that cause my mind to disturb
I plan something
But I think about failure

I think more deeply
Everything that had happened
Is always the best for us
It happened because we will get something better
Better in every ways

Life is depend on our thought
Our thought that control how we act
We know something right and wrong
But why we did wrong things?
That is because we believe in wrong ways

Our mind act based on what we
Believe

We are the the one who can change ourself
We can control our thought
And the one who we should depend on is
Allah

He plan everything the best for us




No comments:

Post a Comment